Our Commitment. We try to be respectful of privacy. This does not mean that no information is received or disclosed. We understand you may care about personal information you provide us. This Policy provides information about how we try to handle that information.
Your Consent. By visiting our website, using our website, applying to become an ambassador, submitting a message to us, such as in our customer service portal, posting in a message board, forum or our social media channel, providing us personal information, inquiring to us, creating an online account, placing an order or buying from us through the website or in any other manner, or communicating with us, you accept and consent to the terms of this Policy and to our receipt, collection and use of personal information about you. If there is information you do not wish to consent to our receipt, collection or use of, you have the ability to avoid taking, and you should not take, the actions described above.
What Information is Collected. exclusiveinches.com may obtain, store, and use the following personally identifiable information (“Your Information”):
- your name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
- Information you provide us by using our website, filling in forms on our site, ordering or buying goods or service from us, speaking to us by phone, or communicating to us any other way. Some examples of information we collect are your name, email address, phone, payment card, proof of identity, signature, username, password, product selection, purchase history, and information you tell us about your experience or concern.
- If you are an individual associated with an organization that is our customer, your personal information could include information we link to you: organization details (like its name, address, phone number, payment arrangements, financial information, etc.), your position with that organization (owner, partner, employee, purchasing representative, etc.) and contact information for you (such as address, phone and email).
- If you contact us, or respond to contact from us, we could keep a record or copy of the communication, like a note, copy or recording of a written or oral communication.
- If you post or tag us on our social media channel, message board or forum, we could collect user details, feedback, comments, and photos.
- We could collect information about your visits to, browsing, and use of our site. Information could include: your IP address (unique identifier of your device); type of device (smartphone, smart television, tablet, pc, etc.); browser (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Android Browser); operating system (e.g., Windows Phone, OS X, iOS, Windows, Android, Linux); time-zone; browser plug-ins; web-page you came from; cookies, log-in/logout history; page response times; download error; pages and parts of pages you visit; your inquiries, searches and other actions in our site; registrations for accounts, forums etc.; settings; products and services you view; length of visit to our site and pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, keys pressed, mouse clicks, touches, and mouse-overs). This could be retained and used with reference to you or aggregated with data from others for analytic purposes.
- It is possible there are other types of information not listed above, for example, types of metadata, and possibly new kinds of information could be developed or derived in the future that would be collected.
- We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. We may also collect IP address. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our products, services and features.
How We Collect or Generate Your Personal Information. We may collect or generate personal information concerning you in various ways:
- By you visiting and using our website, you or your device may provide personal information. This could include information automatically provided and possibly recorded about your interaction with our site; information we capture or place on your device or generate using cookies or other technologies; and information you input into forms on our site.
- By you emailing, phoning, or texting us you may provide personal information, also including your email address and phone number. We may record or make notes of calls or both.
- By you posting or tagging us on our social media channel, message board or forum.
- We and suppliers, contractors or subcontractors may generate or create information relating to you through analysis of information about you or obtained from your use of our site or transactions with us or through study or analysis of information provided to or obtained by us.
- By submitting content to our website, social media channel, message board or forum whether by email, postings on our website or otherwise, including any review, question, comment, suggestion, idea, photo or the like contained in any submission (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant us and our affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right, permission and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform each Submission throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and to use the name that you submit in connection with the Submission.
How We Use Your Information. Some ways we use personal information from you are to:
- administer our business activity;
- respond to requests, or comments you make to us, customize advertising and content you see, contact you, and conduct research;
- tell you about changes to our Site, new products, or special offers;
- better understand your needs and how we can improve our websites, products, and services;
- contact you; or respond to an inquiry, job inquiry, or application you submit;
- transmit payment information for purchases;
- respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual, suspected, conceivable or potential fraud or other illegal activity, potential threats to safety, violations of exclusiveinches.com of use, or as otherwise required or allowed by law;
- display targeted advertisements and links (Advertisers, including ad serving companies, may assume people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet targeting criteria.
- By interacting with or viewing an ad you consent to the possibility the advertiser assumes you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. For more information, see Third Party Advertisers below.
- track number of visitors to our site, number of visitors to each page of the site, and domain names of visitors’ internet service providers. So far as we are aware, no personally identifiable information is used in this process.
- help third parties who help us host, provide, operate or supply any part of, or service for, our site, databases, systems, business or services or conduct any of our business functions (including sending mail, processing payments, providing customer and advertising analysis and providing customer service). We may provide your personal information as needed by them to assist us.
- communicate your message when a function is designed to make your personal information public (e.g., posts you make in a message board, forum, or social media channel,). Personal information you include in posting on that forum or channel may be publicly posted and disclosed.
- perform legal obligations or voluntarily help authorities, such as providing information in response to a command or request from a government, military, police or judicial authority or private entity acting at the request of or assisting any of the above. For example, we could cooperate with the above in providing information for their investigation of a matter.
- let someone who acquires us continue the business or let a potential acquiror evaluate us. If we discuss transferring our business, your personal information may be accessed by parties we are in discussion with. If our business is transferred to a third party, your personal information will be transferred to them.
- providing information as stated above may involve the information passing through and being recorded and retained by various service providers along electronic, digital and other transmission channels.
- the above may not be every possible usage we may make.
We do not intend to sell or rent your information to anyone, other than if our company were ever sold and that information would be part of the sale. We do not intend to share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and/or other than as stated above.
Third Party Advertisers. When you browse the internet, third party advertisers and your web browser may collect information. exclusiveinches.com does not control that Our credit card processor uses an advanced adaptive learning system that evaluates each payment’s risk level in real-time. It uses hundreds of signals about each payment and taps into data across our network of 100,000+ businesses to predict whether a payment is likely to be fraudulent. The machine learning system is flexible and responsive, continuously learns from new customer behaviors and transaction features, and incorporates feedback from you whenever payments are indicated as fraudulent.
- We do not store credit cards on our servers. No sensitive payment information data hits our servers.
Automatic Information Collection. When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. exclusiveinches.com use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
About shipping and address information: exclusiveinches.com does not share address information other than with the shipping services such as FedEx and USPS. The address information you input for credit card charges is collected by our eCommerce site and the banking eCommerce platforms (i.e. your bank/credit card company, our bank, pay pal, stripe etc.).
About Credit Card information: exclusiveinches.com does not knowingly share credit card information. That information, however, does become part of the banking record and banking process in order for us to be paid. While we do not share, customers should be aware that the information becomes part of the banking record and process. What the banking and eCommerce platforms do with the information is out of our control.
Children Exclusive Inches tries to help protect the privacy of children. This site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under age 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under age 13. If you are under age 18, you may use this website only with permission of your parent or guardian.
WE CANNOT AND DO NOT ASSURE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION OR THAT THESE POLICIES CAN OR WILL ALWAYS BE ADHERED TO. THESE POLICIES ARE INFORMATIONAL, ABOUT HOW WE TRY TO PROTECT PRIVACY AND WHAT WE TRY TO DO. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON US ALWAYS BEING ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THESE POLICIES. WE AND OUR MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO DISCLOSURE OR MISUSE OF YOUR INFORMATION.